Tueller Counseling offers several different groups to best help their clients.
- Juvenile Moral Reconation Therapy
- Juvenile Relapse Prevention
- Juvenile SMART
- Juvenile Anger Management (Ages 12-17)
- Juvenile Female TREM Love & Life
- Juvenile Thinking for a Change
- Adult Relapse Prevention
- Adult Moral Reconation Therapy
- Domestic Violence
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Spanish Domestic Violence Group
- Adult Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Group therapy can help in addressing a range of problems, including anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem. It has been demonstrated to be at least as effective as individual therapy and the two are particularly powerful when used in conjunction.
In each session, you will meet with 4-15 individuals and, facilitated by a therapist, openly discuss concerns and difficulties within a safe setting. With the benefit of feedback, you will identify previously unacknowledged or unconscious patterns and behaviors and draw on the insights and experiences of others as you develop strategies for change.
Even if you are adept in social situations, the process of group therapy can assist you in becoming a more skilled communicator, as well as provide the impetus to break through personal barriers.
The results of group therapy can be immensely rewarding, bringing not just deeper self-awareness and greater self-acceptance, but a profoundly valuable understanding of how we interact in the world.